The December issue of the Culture Action Europe Newsletter is out
The December issue of the Culture Action Europe Newsletter has a number of interesting articles for readers:
- Editorial: Setting the stage – a new institutional framework
- Ways of reflection – Which role for culture within a political Europe?
- Lisbon Treaty: What’s new for arts and culture with the Lisbon Treaty now in force?
- Council of the E.U.: Ministers of Culture adopt conclusions on a “creative generation”
- European Commission: A new commissioner for culture and a new portfolio
- DG Education and Culture under new direction from May 2010
- The European Agenda for Culture: What perspectives since the forum?
- The review of the E.U. financial regulation, a much-awaited exercise…
- Culture and development – progress continues
- The eastern partnership to integrate support to culture
- The post ’89 cultural landscape
- Culture in the Baltic Sea region…
- … and in the E.U.-Russia cooperation agreements
- Report on arts education in the E.U.
- European Parliament: Interim Culture Commissioner meets with MEPs
- Advocacy Events: European policies in Western Balkans, cultural actors engage and speak out
- “Re:Designing Cultural Politics”
- UNESCO: World Report – Investing in Cultural Diversity and Intercultural Dialogue
- “Mobility in the visual arts sector in Europe,” December 10–11, 2009, Linz
- New Times, New Models, January 28–30, Maribor