“Bilateral Agreements and Cultural Diversity” newsletter
The October 9, 2007 edition of the “Bilateral Agreements and Cultural Diversity” newsletter is now available from the website of Centre d’études sur l’intégration et la mondialisation (CEIM) at Université du Québec à Montréal.
This issue looks at the following:
- WTO: United States accuses China of violating intellectual property rights
- Europe imposes intellectual property rights on ACP countries
- The International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity is born
- Europe rewards its cinema
- Costa Rica says yes to the free trade agreement between Central America and the United States
This publication is available online (in French only). Have a look at it.