The May 2009 edition of the “Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle” newsletter has been published
The May edition of the “Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle” newsletter is available from the CEIM (Centre d’études sur l’intégration et la mondialisation) website. It looks at the following:
- United States
- Intellectual property: a key issue on the U.S. trade agenda
- Bilateral agreements: the Obama administration hesitates
- USTR telecommunications report
- A patent policy change?
- Audiovisual industry
- Has Catalonia had enough of Hollywood?
- A status report on European television
- Second Extraordinary Session of the Convention’s Intergovernmental Committee