Culture Action Europe newsletter, April 2010
The April 2010 issue of the Culture Action Europe newsletter is now online. It includes the following articles:
- The cultural industries in E.U. focus
- Further commitment to culture in development
- Will the reform of the E.U. budget actually happen?
- The structured dialogue platforms look back and prepare for the future
- European Capitals of Culture Conference in Brussels
- Evaluating the Culture Program
- U.K. populist critique of E.U. culture funding
- Last steps towards a European Heritage label
- Education and youth still in focus
- How does your MEP vote?
- Who is influencing E.U. policymaking?
- The Citizenship Initiative
- How to improve civil dialogue at the E.U. level
- Launch of the International Fund for Cultural Diversity
- A framework for cultural statistics