Coalition Currents, July 2011
The July edition of the Coalition Currents newsletter is now available.
This edition features the following articles:
- CDC/FICDC personnel changes
- Noteworthy international events: Brazil, Turkey, Switzerland
- News from our coalitions for cultural diversity
- Canada-EU free trade agreement: remaining vigilant (by Charles Vallerand)
- The US and preferential trade agreements: Implications for the implementation of the Convention on Cultural Diversity
- Summary of the 3rd Conference of the Parties (Paris, June 14–15) by Charles Vallerand
- Trends and challenges of cultural policies: perspectives on international cases
- Jean Tardif and Joëlle Farchy: Cultural globalization issues
Coalition Currents is published by the Canadian Coalition for Cultural Diversity in partnership with the International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity. It is available in French, English, and Spanish.