Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle, Vol. 7, No. 6
The July 2 issue of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter explores the following topics:
- Transatlantic draft agreement between the United States and the European Union: concerns regarding the audiovisual field
- The Transpacific Partnership and questions of intellectual property and cultural diversity
- Modest but pragmatic efforts in favor of cultural development
- Is Catalonian cinema law incompatible with European Union regulations?
- Adoption of an international treaty on protecting the rights of actors in the audiovisual field
- Digital books: agreement between Google and French publishers
- Policy initiatives against digital and physical pirating: European Union, Japan, Denmark
Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle is published in French by Centre d'études sur l'intégration et la mondialisation (CEIM) for the International Organization of La Francophonie.