Documents related to the 5th ordinary session of the Conference of Parties
The 5th ordinary session of the Conference of Parties will be held June 10 to 12, 2015, at UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
Among the subjects to be discussed are the following:
- Executive summary of the quadrennial periodic reports of Parties to the Convention and approval of the operational guidelines on Article 9
- Secretariat's report on the International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) and fundraising strategy
- Preferential treatment and international coordination and cooperation: report on articles 16 and 21 of the Convention
- Digital technology and its impact on the promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions
- Boosting the visibility of the Convention
- Future activities of the Intergovernmental Committee
- Election of new members of the Intergovernmental Committee
Documents relating to the 5th ordinary session of the Conference of Parties are available on the UNESCO website.