UNESCO publishes documents on the third ordinary session of the Intergovernmental Committee
Documents on the third ordinary session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions to be held in Paris from December 7 to 11, 2009, are now available on the UNESCO website. The following work documents are available in English and French:
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the detailed summary records of the second extraordinary session of the committee
- Strategy for encouraging ratifications
- Implementation of the International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD): preliminary steps.
- Draft operational guidelines on measures to increase the visibility and the promotion of the Convention
- Preparation of the operational guidelines on information sharing and transparency (Article 9 of the Convention)
- Preparation of the operational guidelines on exchange, analysis, and dissemination of information (Article 19 of the Convention).
- Provisional agenda and date of the fourth session of the committee (December 2010)
- Election of the members of the bureau of the fourth session of the committee
Ten information documents are also available on the UNESCO website.