The December issue of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter is out
The December issue of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter looks at the following issues:
- U.S. trade policy: Halfway between multilateralism and bilateralism, acknowledgment of a blocked strategy
- A polemic about the secrecy surrounding the anticounterfeiting trade agreement
- Avignon Forum: The 2nd edition of the “Davos of culture”
- “Montréal, a cultural metropolis”
- Avatar, a turning point in cinema’s technical and commercial history?
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer on the verge of bankruptcy
- European Coalitions favor speedy implementation of the UNESCO Convention
- Digitizing heritage: a priority issue for France’s government
- E.U. sets up an expert panel to look into the Google Books affair
- European Parliament adopts the Telecoms Package
The Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter is published in French by CEIM (Centre d’études sur l’intégration et la mondialisation).