The October 2010 issue of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter
The latest edition of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter features articles on the following issues:
- The European Parliament is divided on the question of intellectual property and ACAC
- Anti-pirating policy initiatives
- YouTube operates within the law
- Cultural development and its importance in reaching the Millennium Development Goals
- Agenda 21 for culture: Québec mobilizes
- Substate paradiplomacy and Agenda 21 for culture
- The giants of the Web and electronics have an eye on TV screens
- Digitization: The first projects selected by the French government
- The digitization of European movie theaters
The audiovisual industry
- Does the E.U.-Canada free trade agreement threaten cultural exemption?
- Bollywood and Hollywood: New ties?
- Renewed activity by private television groups
Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle is produced by CEIM (Centre d'études sur l'intégration et la mondialisation) for the International Organization of La Francophonie (OIF).