Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle, Vol. 7, No 1
The February 6 issue of the Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle newsletter explores the following topics:
- PIPA and SOPA: the fight against digital piracy among the priorities of the US political agenda
- The anti-counterfeiting act signed by 22 EU member states
- Open letter from the Coalitions for Cultural Diversity to Manuel Barroso in favor of a new European cultural policy
- British film industry: a strategic reorientation towards blockbuster films?
- French film industry: outstanding figures for 2011
- Government support for European films: an overview
- The rapid expansion of digital technology in European theaters
- The music industry: a rebound in sales ahead?
Accords bilatéraux et diversité culturelle is published in French by Centre d'études sur l'intégration et la mondialisation (CEIM) for the International Organization of La Francophonie.