Coalition Currents, June 2012
The June 2012 edition of the Coalition Currents newsletter is now available.
This edition features the following articles:
- Activities of the General Secretary of the IFCCD and Executive Director of the CDC;
- New website of the International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity;
- Chilean Coalition concerned about treatment of culture in the TPP;
- Challenges of the Malian Coalition - interview with Adama Traoré;
- Nhime Trust is looking for examples of best international practices in designing model programs addressing women’s rights in the arts.
Coalition Currents is published by the Canadian Coalition for Cultural Diversity in partnership with the International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity. It is available in French, English, and Spanish.