Call for papers
Call for papers for the publication Quaderns del CAC: assessing the challenges of the 2005 Convention in the digital age
The Quaderns del CAC journal has launched a call for papers on new challenges for cultural industries and initiatives for the protection and promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions in the digital age for its monograph section.
Proposals can cover the following subjects:
- The impact of the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions since its adoption
- The implementation and adaptation of the 2005 Convention in the digital age
- Measurement and statistics for assessing the diversity of cultural expressions
- Governance of international cultural goods and services commerce: challenges and opportunities for diversity
- The role of international cooperation in the promotion and protection of the diversity of cultural expressions
Documents must be submitted by March 13, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, view the Quaderns del CAC call for papers.